If this is an emergency please call 911.
This online police reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately. Please confirm the following:
- This is not an emergency
- This incident occurred within the Escondido City limits
- There are no known suspects
- This incident did not occur on a State Freeway (Interstate 15 or State Route 78)
The following types of crimes can be reported online:
- Identity Theft
- Theft from Motor Vehicle
- Vandalism (EXCLUDING GRAFFITI): For graffiti related incidents please submit a Graffiti Removal Request.
- Vandalism of a Vehicle
- Retail SORP
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Lost Property
- Child Visitation Violation
If your incident does not meet online reporting requirements, please look at our Frequently Asked Questions section or call 760-839-4722.
- Once your report has been approved, you will receive an email with a PDF report including your case number.
- All cases filed using the Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.